Saturday, October 2, 2010

Arrrrrrrrrrrr.........................as Though I care!!!!!!

Of late I have been pretty busy, there are so many things to organize. I am far from checking through half way of the check list. There were moments that I only lie in bed for hours refusing to think any further, but relaxing and taking one step at a time.

However, this is so not me, I will not be able to feel settled as long as I know that the check list still has a very long way to go. It is not comforting at times, when I have to wait for responses to determine a factor of our future, the future of my little angel, chef diva and hubby.

Whatever I went through every day of my life, I will always take time to have fun with my little family here. We never forget to laugh, we never forget to tease each other, warm each others' hearts and wipe each other tears away. This is my family unit, I want them to be protected from anything, everything and anyone and everyone.

My little angel went through a 4 hours external exam (poor girl) just to be able to apply for a boarding school in our next move of destination. Chef Diva finally completed her application to further her studies too, so those parts of my priorities are checked.

Next will be the packing, the moving, the property disposal, the tickets booking and the and the and more the……………………. HELP!!!!!!!!

So if you think I am just sitting on my ass and counting the falling leaves, think again. If I choose not to tell anyone of you about my life that is because I trust none of you and you can be my guests to go on speculation.

Toot………………………… I don’t give a hoot.

No comments: