Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Angels Pretty In A Row.................

I told my angels:

Do not get married just because you are being pressured to do it.

Do not get married just because you think it is fashionable to do it.

Do not get married just because everyone your age is into it.

Do not get married just because you think the world will scorn on you being a spinster.

Do not get married just because you think all there is to a marriage is lust.

Do not get married just because you don’t want the world to think that you are not desirable.

Do not get married until and unless you are very sure that you can already be a responsible spouse.

Do not get married until you have enough savings to buy your own wedding.

And once you are married:

Do not be afraid to walk out of a nasty marriage

Do not be afraid to walk out with your kids rather than stay in a miserable marriage and pretend to the world that you are blissful

Do not, I repeat do not ever bring your husband to live under my roof just because you both could not afford a home. By doing so you will only bring shame to your spouse’s parents.

Do not hang your dirty laundry in public, just because you are desperate for sympathy due to your own shameful behavior.

Do not share with anyone at all be it, your parents, your best friends or your enemies except the Lord on your domestic secrets, as the decision to get married was yours and yours alone.

Do not share all your intimate secrets with your spouse or anyone else for that matter, your best kept secret will be within your own self only.

Anyways there many other things that I was able to share and tell my angels, now that all three of them are with me and I hope that they will take some directions from what has been reminded of them.

My angels pretty in a row……………………..

No comments: