Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Eurofighter Typhoon

We took the girls out yesterday to enjoy the celebration of the Independence Day here. The weather was just nice to me while my medic princess is not liking it too much, but she was game for anything.

Among all the military equipment on display, I was attracted to the Eurofighter Typhoon. It was such a beauty, so proud, so magnificent, so strong and a real stand out among the rest of the planes that were on displayed. I wanted to go up and see the inside of the cockpit but the queue was really long, and it does not help to make them wait in the cold weather just for me to see and feel what I wanted.

The Eurofighter Typhoon so far has been ordered and in possession of only six nations as you can see from the pictures above. I cannot help but wonder why Kingdom of Saudi Arabia would be among one of the said country. I guess when you are farting petrol, no boundary is too big.

Anyways, it would be a dream come true for me to be given the opportunity to fly in this plane once in my remaining life. Who knows, maybe, maybe not but I will go on dreaming.

No comments: