Monday, July 20, 2009

Taken

To my three precious angels, I had the opportunity to watch the movie ‘TAKEN’ last night. I can’t help but think of you three and all the young ladies in the world who are ever so trusting. Please always remember that accidents happen without prior announcement.

You may be tired of me ever so often reminding you to be extra cautious and to be very careful when you are meeting people and going to places, I have every reason to be worried all the time, because I know you three can be so naïve in judging people.

I am not going to tell you the whole length of the story, but trust me when you have the chance please take the time to watch this movies, and you will understand why I can be extra strict with people that you evolved yourself with, this is simply because I do not want to be sorry where you three are concerned.

Love you endless.

No comments: