Thursday, July 9, 2009

Breast Lump

I noticed a lump in my left breast for the past two days, it was first discovered when I was taking my shower. As you all know I had two lumps removed from my right breast prior, and Alhamdulillah they were benign, I also had one lump removed from the tip of one of my ovaries, they were all good results after the biopsy.

However, this new lump is kind of different; it is harder and also giving me some pain. I don’t want to be paranoid, maybe it is because I was pushing myself so hard with all the shoulder and arms machine in the gym, or maybe it was an extended pain from the existing pain of my upper shoulder, or maybe just maybe it is really a lump.

Before I left home approximately 7 months back, I had gone for a breast scan and was given the clear, so I have decided to let it be for a few more days or weeks before making another appointment. I don’t want to be stressed out on this discovery, the future’s not ours to see………………. Que sera sera!!!!!

This entry will be a calendar reminder, in case I might need a record for the future.

No comments: