Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye Michael



I sat glued for more than two hours watching the live telecast of the memorial ceremony for Michael Jackson, switching channels between CNN and MTV. I can’t remember how many times I just cried, it was too moving, too sad, too painful just knowing that he will finally be laid to rest.

I know what it felt like to be tormented, ridiculed, and judged unfairly. I know how it felt to have to keep your suffering within you, I know what it felt to keep on running, I know how it felt to cry all those lonely tears, as the world keeps on laughing at you.

May be now they will leave you alone Michael, maybe now you are in a better place where there is no more mocking, sneering and being looked at differently other than like the man you are in the mirror.

I will miss you Michael, don’t be afraid to be walking in the path of the Lord. Rest in peace will you.


In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're always in my heart, no matter what!