Saturday, July 18, 2009

Reflection Of Your Words

“Time seems to fly so fast when I am working, I am afraid that one day I wake up and realize that I am already 30”
Chef Diva to me on a Wednesday morning

“By the time I call the police, I will be in hospital”
Medic Princess to me on being advised to keep the police number on quick dial

“Every day is a precious day”
Written on the cover page of my little angel diary

“Is this your daughter or your sister?”
A make up promoter in a London shopping mall

“Let’s go to Italy, I want you to sing to me”
Hubby when asked to go to Dubai

“You all have to be here by 8pm sharp, before the arrival of the other guest that was the demand from this side”
On the phone on his big day, (melayu mudah lupa). Who do you think we are? Pariah…………….!!!

“They found a lesion in my brain, and you know what that means?”
Sari (a cancer patient) to me after her CT scan

”Ouch! ..that was like a smack in the face. After a few seconds, I thought to myself, well, if it’s time to go, you go. But before the time comes, before my time is up, there are a lot of things I can do. Thinking about it is also useless and a waste of time. Life goes on.”
Sharifah on her blog after her last appointment

“I don’t do yassin but when I die you all read for me ok”Big bro with one of his stupid remarks at an uncle’s funeral

No comments: