Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am In Pain

The pain was excruciating, it was too much for me to handle, I am not someone who gives in to pain so easily, but what happened last night was simply different. Immediately I was chocked with tears, I was crying like a baby, while trying to sustain the sharp spasm of pain from my left arm.

Staying focus and breathing prayers I tried to control the pain, while hubby rubbed the sore arm with counter pain. The warm minty feelings sooth from the counter pain helps to put the arm at ease and after almost two hours I was able to sleep.

Tendonitis is something non curable, the inflammation of the tendon is not a joke; I knew some golfers even stopped golfing totally because of this. There are many causes to this condition, over exercised, old age and anatomical abnormality. This was what I was told by the doctor back home, he claimed that I was born with such abnormality, and it will get worse with age.

Alhamdulillah for what the Lord has in store for me; I will endure the pain as much as I possibly can, I hope not to be dependent on the pain killers (now I know why they call them pain killer, literally they will actually kill you for being too dependent), my destiny has long been printed even before I know of my existence.

Can anyone fight destiny and fate? Tell me about it……………………

No comments: