Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Live Life

Time and again I have been tested, time and again I have been surprised at how nasty people can be, time and again I have been reminded not to be trusting. Someday I hope I will learn, someday I hope I will have the courage to close all the doors and just walk on as though no one else exists.

There were moments that I had these feelings that something is not going to be right, feelings that make me go deep into my thoughts trying very hard to look for the uneasy feelings manifestation. But I am only human, I cannot just pinpoint problems or what’s expected from this feeling of unrest.

However, like the sleeping volcano, the answers will just erupt like boiling lava thrown at you from every corner. You try to run as fast as you could, must faster than a chicken that had its head chopped off, or much faster than a hunted hyena, but you only discover that you are the one being hunted.

I am done moaning and huffing about the uncertainty in life, the insecurity that creeps in ever so often or drafting solutions to overcome what might have been. I am just done. Destiny and fate are t0o huge to be defeated, no matter what you do, no matter how you try, they are far far ahead of you. Live, hubby will tell me just live.

He was right, let’s just live and come what may.

No comments: