Friday, July 31, 2009

Life Is Not Supposed To Be Complete

To my daughters, I want you to know that when obstacles block your way, when bolts of lightning pain your heart, when huge waves of frustration tear your hair out, when you think that the whole world is against you, and that the wind is chilling you to your bones, just remember that the Lord will not give you what you are not able to face and encounter gracefully with supplication, prayers and patience.

Life is not supposed to be complete, life is not supposed to be perfect, life is not supposed to be what you expect it to be, Life is supposed to be about us dreaming of all the things that we cannot have, that we have to keep on working hard to achieve what we desire.

We are supposed to be searching and looking for all the answers, but just remember that when we do not get the answers that we are expecting, shed no tears my angels as the Lord has better reasons. Please do not be afraid to walk on the tight rope, or the thin ice or the jagged edges because if you fall, you can only come out a better person.

I am sorry that you only have me to turn to for the moment, but I am sure there will be brighter days. Don’t ever be afraid to look at the broken mirror, because the person in the mirror will still be you.

I love you my angels

No comments: