Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just A Conversation

We had a conversation in our little kitchen this evening; actually it was an overflow of the conversation from my bedroom. Her curiosity on the topic spoken was cute, and I love to entertain her little curios mind.

The topic was about men, not in total but basically about them men. Being the youngest in the family I always have the fear that my little angel will have no guiding hands to hold her as she enters the world of the known and unknown. This is because big bro already married will be busy with his family, eldest sis will be too busy with her demanding career in two years to come (insyaAllah), and second sis will be too occupied in her own business or the hospitality world. This might mean that my little angel will have to probe in the dark alone, and I sure do not want her to stumble and fall on the wrong road.

She has had her innocent fling of the common puppy love, well she did at a tender age (which means that abang’s hormones is addictive here), but puppy love does not last, she got bored and dumped the poor boy (ha ha ha). However, during that short moment she was in dream land most of the time, suddenly became so secretive, keeping alone to herself and hiding her mobile all the time (the typical sings).

If she is being bitten by the bugs again, which I am pretty sure she will be, I do not want her to be alone, I do not want her to be afraid to share her feelings with me, I do not want her to suffer the consequences of heartbreak without any of us to give her a shoulder to cry on.

So conversations like this, I hope will guide her and give her the confidence that she can open her heart to me and her siblings (depending on their free time). I know that this won’t be the first nor the last of such a conversations or topic that I will share with my little angel, the conversation is going to be bigger and more comprehensive.

But I will be there (InsyaAllah).

No comments: