Thursday, January 1, 2009

Footprint

This is Alia’s footprint as dedicated by hubby, he purposely dragged on the size of the foot, as he said Alia still has a long way to go in life, but truth is Alia’s shoe size is BIG. Mama’s feet will swim in her shoes.

We love to make fun of Alia because Alia does not like to have fun. She has grown to be very reserved ever since she decided to go into the weight regime fight. She changed tremendously; sometime when I look at this lovely daughter of mine I wonder what could have gone wrong.

I am always proud of her courage, her fighting spirit, her smartness and her will to have the world under her control. She is commendable in many ways, but Alia is too daring for me, she has no fear of her surrounding, she has no fear of how mama will have sleepless nights thinking of her bizarre spectacular adventures, and without seeking permission.

Alia’s footprint is everlasting; she touches many hearts, and breaks a few, and she is such a sweetheart. Those who do not understand her will not and cannot see the quality of a wonderful person as a mother could see. She is too often misunderstood in her misdemeanor but I will always stand by her, be it right or wrong, because Alia has an everlasting footprint.

Now Alia is facing her major exam for her finals in 3rd year, I woke up extra early these days just to accompany her spiritually, hoping and praying that she will be at peace when she parked herself at the examination desk, and open the question papers. I know Alia can do it, I know Alia will make it because challenges make her adrenalin rush like a fountain.

Alia has a footprint in my life forever. All the best for your examination baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post Auntie! I never knew you had a blog! Hope you are well... dah lama tak jumpa. Happy New Year to you and lots of love from my family and I

xxx

Tati

(Will start reading your articles from now on... hehe )