Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Am Disgusted

Look at this picture! to this lady it may be fashionable, to me it is pure disgusting. Are people so desperate for attention that they have to show off their body parts in public, and in the most unthinkable places, like the tram station?

Believe me she was in this position for a good 10 minutes in a chilly winter afternoon, when everyone is so wrapped up to keep warm, but alas she dares the chilly weather, for some desperate attention I guess. Can it be that she is so lonely? that it does not matter if she is flashing this in the eyes of the very young and innocent, the old and dying?

Next time ladies, if you think of making a desperate fashion statement, do it in the asylum, you might get noticed there.

I am disgusted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a crack on the pavement! :P