Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Strength

28.11.2008 was a super duper busy day for me; it was all systems go from 0700 hours till after 0100 hours the next day. It was suddenly dawn on me that all the lazy Sundays I had before were actually a bonus in lieu compared to this magical date.

I was the planner, the organizer, the deplorer and everything; no one was around to lend me a hand except for my two angels. But in the end I was happy, I wanted to finish this episode of my life on this day and not another day longer. It was a hell of a decision that I had to make and a decision that I was proud to have made.

By the time I put my body on the bed with my little angel next to me, my eyes refused to sleep, as I was doing a lot of praying for my hubby who was then traveling for his home vacation. On this day I believe I only had approximately an hour sleep.

Whatever I dreamt of during this short hour of sleep, I know it was a dream of peace and happiness. It was a dream that I know had materialized on the day that I was my own boss, still very independent, still full of life and still trusting that nothing is impossible if I set my mind to do it.

Thank you Lord for giving me the strength.

No comments: