Monday, December 22, 2008

Black Magic and the Sea

As the tide was down on the evening that we were at the beach, we decided to take the much loved walk on the sand and deep into the sea. While we were enjoying the feel of warm and wet sand under our feet, my three angels spotted a plastic bag full of photo frames embedded in the sand. Their curious mind got the better of them, as they excitedly pulled the bag out from the sand, laughingly hoping that it was a hidden treasure.

The two elder girls immediately tore into the bag and pulled out the wooden photo frames, all bounded together with a string. At this point, I told them to stop and not go further with the bag, however, as usual my eldest girl has to do what she thinks is right. All the pictures that were framed were some kind of Indian Gods, all sorts of them. By now I have to put my foot down, and raised my voice telling her not to open the bag and the photo frames any further. She listened, alhamdulillah.

We walked away from the plastic bag and not far from where the bag was left, we found another book bounded together with a string of flowers, normally used for prayers at the Indian Temple. The immediate reaction of my girls were to pull that book out as well, but I sternly told them to leave the book alone and urged them to walk away from that area.

I have often heard that people who practice black magic will throw things in the river or the sea, so that the evil spells would stay permanent, or so that the evil spells could not be broken, which is which I don’t know, but with this in mind, I fear for my daughters’ safety.

Black Magic is so common everywhere and I have seen some people being affected by such evil acts. One could feel a total mental block, with very much disturbed sleep, and negative thoughts. They will also feel the presence of an unknown entity in their house, which makes them fell restless all the time. The common bait to put a spell will be the usage of pictures, hair, nails etc. Therefore, when I saw the photo frames, it sent the chills on me.

I pray that my daughters will be more aware of the surroundings, and not take things for granted. InsyaAllah.

No comments: