Friday, December 5, 2008

I Am Irritated

Please be informed that I honestly get super duper irritated by the following:
- People whistling especially in the house, this is because I was brought up to understand that whistling is a very inappropriate kind of behavior.

- Not putting things at their original place, basic knowledge will tell you that this kind of action is messy.

- Acting that you are a stone when spoken to, wake up already, if you are not born deaf then at least be human.

- Talking too much and acting that you are the know it all person

- Picking your teeth at the table in front of everyone (so hate this one)

- Burping at the dining table and not shy of the action

- Leaving the sink full of unwashed plates

- Talking so loudly and not even bothered if all other eyes are looking at you.

- Waiting in line, just to be shown the next counter sign.

- The `I don’t know’ answer to every questions

When you are with me, please I beg of you do not irritate me with any of the above-mentioned.

No comments: