Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sitting On The Toilet Bowl

10 things I do while I am sitting on the toilet bowl:

1. Counting and calculating the tiles and marble on the wall and floor of the toilet.

2. Wondering over and over again why the toilet bowl is designed too big for people with my butt size and height

3. Rearranging in my mind the bottles of shampoo, cleanser, soap whatever there is on the sink counter

4. Counting my hand and toe fingers just for the fun of it

5. Closing my eyes and making a challenge, whether my poo will complete faster than when I decided to open my eyes

6. Exercise my arms and legs because sitting on the toilet bowl is so uncomfortable

7. Flip through the same magazine and book that I last left in the toilet

8. Wondering what everyone else is doing outside my toilet

9. Wondering how can some people not wash their ass after they poo

10. Sitting on the toilet bowl is so not my thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... Auntie you're so telakar la!!

Hehe I keep reading the same books in the toilet too.. sometimes i end up reading description and ingredients details printed on shampoo bottles, conditioners, bath gels etc... Aduhai...

=D

xxxx