Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chef Diva's Love Moment

I don’t know what it is about me, but planning is sure not one of the rules in my life nowadays. I do things on impulse as long as the result will be fruitful. Today happens to be one of those non planning days too. Soon I will be leaving and my two angels will have to do things on their own a lot, therefore whatever it takes I just want to give them all the quality moments.

Today I decided to buy a whole Salmon home, in fact I was so happy to get this Salmon direct from the supplier, otherwise it would have cost me a lot. Chef Diva was elated when she saw the Salmon, and smacked me with kisses and hugs as a token of thanks.

The joy that was on her face when she saw the Salmon was ecstatic, she was cradling the Salmon like a baby, caressing it with admiration, stroking it with love, she was in the kitchen with the Salmon for a good many hours. She cleaned the whole Salmon by herself; some were fillet, some cut into steaks, while the bones were kept for stock.

All these times, I was enjoying a body massage in the hall, her little sister was busy watching her and hubby was as usual engrossed with his computer. Once Chef Diva came to me and dared me to take the Salmon raw, I was like what? We do this all the time at the Japanese restaurant; of course the raw Salmon was heavenly.

Since she was in charge of the kitchen, she also cooked us late dinner, and it was everyone’s favorite, Angel hair Carbonara.

I would do this over and over again just so Chef Diva will have the experience she needs for her future career.

No comments: