Friday, December 19, 2008

Safarah Liban



Accompanied hubby to the Lebanese Embassy recently, this is not the first time that I have been to this place, however, the irritation that this place seem to have on me is ongoing.

If only there were at any given time that I have been to the Embassy would I see people seeking any assistance here, I would understand why they were so scared of even opening their gate. Honestly, there were none. Anyone visiting this Embassy will have to park on the main road because visitors were not allowed to park in the vicinity of the Embassy.

Hubby was the only client that they have for the day, but the way the staff were carrying on their work was as though they were serving 100 clients at the same time.

There was this guy from Thailand attending to all the documentation, then there was this coffee lady who kept walking up and down the stairs to serve one miserly coffee each time. She must be so bored with her work that she has to walk as though a stick was stuck in her back, and a ton of bricks chained to her leg. Out of nowhere came this huge lady whose attire was more suitable for a cushion cover. She wore no smile at all, and a second look at her one can’t help noticing the thick moustache as well as sideburns on her face. I was not being nasty but I just can’t help bursting out laughing.

At one point I needed to use their toilet, and was shown one next to the pantry. My jaw dropped as I hesitate whether to pee or to just walk out, and endure the urge longer.

Take a look at the pictures here and believe me this is the Embassy’s toilet.

No comments: