Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Will I Go Back To The Doctors?

It has been awhile since I blog about my health situation. This does not mean that nothing is brewing but I am just in denial, I am close to could not care about the brewing matters in my body. However, yesterday something happened to me that make me snapped back to reality.

I have been having constant fever especially in the night, but the magic pills managed to keep me feeling good for at least 6 to 7 hours, and that is alright. Then I noticed that the swelling on my upper right hand is getting bigger, I decided to put some ACUSTOP Cataplasma (that was left behind by a good friend). Though the swelling does not subside, the pain was contained for a bit.

Following that I began to bleed from my nose. It was fresh blood with no clot. I just ignore this as I actually had nothing to stop it. The throbbing headache is also getting worse, and my magic pills are not helping that at all.

Yesterday, like any normal working days, I was in the house alone. When I woke up in the morning I was still down with fever, again I ignored that and go on with my morning chores. By the time the house was empty I felt my head throbbing so much, the nausea feeling came back, I went to the sofa to rest but I discovered that my eyesight was blurring, and I could not recall things. It was scary.

In the evening over dinner hubby, my little angel and I discussed about my situation and I don’t want any of them to be panic, but we decided when and how many calls if I don’t answer should hubby come runny home. The other problem is that I always double locked my doors when I am home alone, and this has to change too.

By the way, I am so due for the doctors’ appointment. The sonogram, the blood results, and the X-rays have been collecting dust on my printer for more than a month. Why I am ignoring the doctors? Answer, I am bored with them and bored of hearing that and that and more that.

Will I go back to the doctors? Errmmmmmmmmmmm……….. I don’t know yo!!!!!

No comments: