Friday, March 30, 2012

Fish Crackers aka Keropok Ikan

 
Can I have more of this please, I was very happy when you sent me this packet of wonderful fish crackers, though it was already opened, and tied up with a rubber band (sad, I would never sent something that is already opened to you). But to give you the benefit of the doubt, may be the plastic busted en route when you were sending them to, may be…………….. who knows? But, you are appreciated.

Anyways, that packet of wonders is gone now, fini, fəˈnētō. May I ask for a new unopened packet to be sent to me please? You know I can eat this with rice and kicap and nothing else.

Economy and budget have to because Euros are so “F” up now.

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

Mamak, i actually went all the way to Padang Besar which is far from where i am to get the best crackers for you. The packet wasn't even opened when i sent it to you. It hurt when i was the first t be questioned about my sincerity of sending tha item to you......</3