Friday, March 23, 2012

I Love Watching CD In The Kitchen

 
 When CD cooked the Osso Bucco dish I was supposed to record her on video and learn the art of cooking that dish. However, on the day that she was busy in the kitchen, I was away with hubby, therefore, I missed on all the critical part of the cooking.

I love watching CD at work in the kitchen, this is mainly because she is left handed and to me anything that she does while at work as a left hander is super cute. Every once in a while I will ask her if it was any more difficult handling things being a left hander, of course that was a stupid questions, but I was being curious.

Anyways, back to the Osso Bucco, CD did everything very meticulously. She always has a watch in the kitchen with her to time her cooking. She will appreciate all the details that were thought to her in school and diligently follow steps by steps. To me she was just amazing. I regret missing her technic of cooking this dish. But, we all agreed that it was fantastically delicious. She served the Osso Bucco with polenta.

Now that she is not here with me, I decided to try my own cooking of Osso Busso, as always I memories what she told me about the method of cooking and thus turn it into my own. Apparently, it got the thumbs up too.

Next entry will be my own Osso Bucco.

P/S: Picture compliment from CD.

1 comment: