Thursday, December 30, 2010

This Is To Mother You





To all my kids, whom I have cradled with all the love that I have in me, who today are young adults and tasting the early meaning of life. I have seen the bruises of your hurt, the joy of your laughter and enjoy the smile of your success.

2010 has been a more challenging year for each and every one of you. Your frustration were at times too much for me to handle, but I have no time to ponder, I am the only pillar that you have to lean on, therefore, I become stronger knowing that I can still be around for you.

My hope for all of you for 2011 is to always stand united, never ever allow any outside factor to influence your love for each other to falter. Stay strong together no matter if you are divided by division of continents. Keep your secrets close to your hearts only. The world out there is uncertain, don’t be tempted by sweet talks and empty promises. Be aware always.

Remember when one or two or three of you have and will start your family unit, never ignore your responsibility to your youngest sister. If you have 10 cents in your pocket and she needed 15, do not wither but give her what is needed, for she still has a long way to go.

I love you, each and every one of you more that I love me. All the best for 2011 and may the Lord deliver to you all what you need.

Mama loves you always, forever more and most!!!!!!

1 comment:

Al3xain said...

I love u too,mama!Thank u :')

Tok-Tak <3