Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Snow Angels

Yesterday I was sad, so I decided to take my two angels out. First stop was to the hair dresser to have both their hair trimmed. Next was chocolate shopping for Xmas followed by lunch. We also went for some window shopping before stopping to get me a new boot, sadly the warm comfortable Ugg that I got from Down Under could not take the amount of snow walking here.

Later in the evening we waited for hubby to meet us for a movie, we watched “You will meet a tall dark stranger”. It was a very light hearted movie, of course I went because of Antony Hopkins, but we were laughing so much that after leaving the moving and stuffing our faces with oodles of toffee popcorns, I actually forgot why I was sad in the first place.

I guess when you have two of the most wonderful snow angels in your life, nothing could make you sad, even if the whole world is against you, and yeah a husband who gave you nearly everything that you could wish for.

I am grateful for His blessing every seconds of my life.

No comments: