Sunday, December 5, 2010

Another Chapter Ceased

Seeing the dejected faces of my two angels is something that is not easy for me. It is sad looking at them waiting anxiously for the call to come through, something they had been anticipating for two days. What can I say more than what I have already.

Alhamdulillah, I always tell them that the Lord will only allow what is best for us and not what we think we always wanted for ourselves. There will be a time when we think that everything is in our grip, just to realize that those were the things that we needed less, so we should not waste time in contemplating what could have and could have not.

To boost up their self-esteem again, we eagerly got dressed to have another day of family and friends quality time. Chef Diva was not feeling too well though and the cold weather only makes her feel worse, but as always she is a good sport, at one point she had to rush back to the washroom of the cinema to puke. My poor Chef Diva.

We spent the rest of the day accompanying and help organize, her little sister’s get together cinema day cum farewell for all her dear friends, while they were watching “Despicable me”, the three of us went for “Megamind”. In the end we all had fun and that matters.

Being dejected is not a subject to ponder or reflect upon, but just another chapter that should be considered as ceased.

No comments: