Friday, December 17, 2010

So, So What?

So what if my private doctor is a Jew and I choose to continue using his services? We are all human after all; he does his work diligently and gives me all the tender loving care that I need as a patient.

So what if I am being referred to the Cardiologist for the second? Life has to go on and instead of thinking, pondering, lamenting about death, why don’t we start living and savor the good times, while we are still here.

So what if you think I am crazy in even considering getting that gold color winter boots? They said it was a collector’s item and was inspired by the man who walked on the moon, well that matters.

So what if the snow keeps falling, and I never get bored sitting at my window, watching the snow fall, again and again? I am pretty sure there is no one that I am hurting in doing so.

So what if you keep on talking about me? But it is important that I am getting to do the last laugh. They said those who laugh last laugh longer. Believe me, I am.

So what if the ticket price is getting higher by the hour? I believe if you have to do something, you will find a way to make this happens.

So what if you know that I am moving? You don’t owe me my life, neither I you.

So what if this pair of glasses that I bought about 7 months ago cost me a bomb and it is failing me now? I believe that if you see something that you like and at that moment of time has got the avenue to possess it, just go for it and don’t look back.

So what this is my life, stop trying to interfere with it. Don’t even try because you will not even get past the preface of this life of mine.

So, so what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! so cute