Friday, December 10, 2010

The Night Before

Finally, they got packing; they were such a sight to watch. I was helping them for a while, until they started to fool around more than they were seriously packing. I don’t remember what time it was already, but I know it was late and I was past my bed time, so I decided to go to my room and watch them instead of continuing to help them.

The hall was already so messed up, each time I pulled a bag to make way; Chef Diva will put another one to block the way. It was so funny seeing them wanting to carry two years of belongings in a one night packing. From the number of bags that they have between them without doubt I know they will be overweight.

From the pictures you can see how playful they were and that packing was such a chore, in the end I don’t know what time they finished, I was already tucked in and happily sleeping after my nightly foot massage.

I would do anything to see their playfulness again and again…………………….. missing you more than I could have imagined.

No comments: