Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jeng Jeng Jeng !!!!!!!!

Yesterday I was wired up and have to carry a measuring indicator or machine or whatever you want to call that thing. It was kind of stupid and hilarious, for 24 hours I felt like an I robot for most part of the time, and a ticket conductor for some part of the time.

For the whole night I had to change my position of sleeping, I am so used to be sleeping on my left but because of the machine and the wire I had to sleep on my right. I was so happy when morning came, as this means that I am hours away from taking the gadget out.

The time that we left the house, it was not that cold, but it really was gloomy, so grey and gloomy. It suddenly got me thinking of those Christopher Lee Dracula movies, where you can hear the trotting of horses or the crow and see the bat flying, yet no other life is visible. It was indeed a similar scene this morning.

Riding on the tram, I could hardly see anything except for the sad gloomy morning where the sun refused to smile. As the tram moved I wanted to play some prank by standing up and asking the passengers to show me their tickets. However, looking at their unwashed faces, they seem to be sadder than the grey gloomy morning.

The new hospital is just great, I did not have to wait long, it was such a relief once the wire and machine were taken off me…………..uhhhh!!!! I have to wait approximately 10 minutes before they called me in for my ECG and further monitoring. After which the doctor told me about the recording of the night before.

Next appointment tomorrow for further testing, and I have to come again a week after to repeat the test, and finally on January 3, 2010 the doctor will let out the secret of Pandora's box………………….. jeng jeng jeng!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: