Monday, December 13, 2010

Have I Told You?

Last Saturday, we had to take another big step in our life, meaning hoping to seal and patch another piece of jigsaw to complete another milestone of the movement. It was never that easy to drag ourselves out in the chilling weather, but this we have.

The meeting was scheduled at 1400 hours and by the time we arrived at the meeting place, it was so packed with tourists as well as locals. This is our all-time favorite coffee place. Hubby managed to find a place in the red room for us; the meeting proceeds with friendly talks, more friendly talks, some jokes, some information shared and later to serious business. In the end we got what we had come for, Alhamdulillah.

By the time we decided on the deal, hubby and me realized that we had not had lunch for the day, and it was already 1600 hours. After saying goodbye to the sweet couple, we decided to venture and look for the restaurant that serves ‘bolehland’ culinary. We had attempted to look for this place before when the girls were here but we got lost and could not find the place.

To cut the story short we found the place, and we ate till our heart content, Alhamdulillah, believe it or not, hubby requested to go to the same restaurant again the next day, but in my opinion all good things should be savored slowly with appreciation.

However, after dinner we were hurrying to catch the so much talked about Tangled aka Rapunzel 3D movie. As we left the restaurant, we noticed that the wind was super strong and walking out I could hardly feel the tip of my nose and ears anymore. We walked as fast as we could, suddenly a gush of strong wind just blew me away, I could not control myself, I was being pushed so fast to the middle of the road, it was scary, hubby had to run and catch me in order to hold me down.

We managed to run quickly for shelter at the nearest train station, thus it got me thinking that there were truth when we sometime see people hugging and holding on to a tree or a lamppost to protect themselves from being blown away. I will vouch to the truth of these pictures now.

By the way, did I tell you that Tangled aka Rapunzel was worth the rush and being blown in the wind.

No comments: