Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Your Box Makes Me Smile

The door bell rang in vengeance early this morning as I was preparing the lunch pack for my little angel. It super irritates me whoever does that, it gives me the impression that the person ringing the bell has zero grey matter in his brain.

Anyways, I walked out of the kitchen, opened the door and was greeted by two postal people who speak not a word of English. I saw the box; yeah I know why they were here, so after signing on their palm top, they left.

Back in the kitchen, I looked at the date, it was sent on December 6, 2009, two months after it finally finds my address, Alhamdulillah.

Opening the box, I can’t help but smile seeing the content of what my thoughtful medic princess had sent. Most of the things are still intact except for the ‘rempeyek’, but well, I will still eat them. I am not so sure about the Tesco products though, as I have long long time ago lost my trust in Tesco back there.

Thank you Alia, you made me smile early this morning.

No comments: