Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who Are You?

Today my entry is about this particular person who just seems that she cannot have enough of me, it does make me wonder why, yeah really why? It is not like I care about you or I like you or I am happy that you are existing on this planet, no, not at all.

I remember many years back you were already there, concocting malicious stories of my life, proudly spreading the stories to all your comrades, who are all shrouded with hijab, but shamelessly gossiping like a bursting hose. Oh for the sake of peace, please don’t hide yourself behind your IP address. It is so super easy for me to trace.

Is your skin thicker then the swine's that you don’t understand what being normal is all about? Amazing, from just being a ticketing sales girl, to a home wrecker, to a better reporter than the CNN crews, to a conspirator and Lord knows what else. Who are you? Really, who the fucking hell are you?

Strange, do you even think for a minute if the people around you are not making use of you, as you are making use of them? Didn’t you think for a minute that if you were not being given on a silver tray for a trading game and win, that none of these people will even want to have anything to do with you? Wake up woman, or may be BITCH is a better name for you. Leave me alone and, oh yeah while you are there please also have the courtesy to leave my precious kids alone.

I must give you my thumbs up though for raising your daughters very nicely, you groom them so well, that from their shadow, the world will know which womb they came from. They are exactly a duplicate of you, the way they behave, the way they talk, the way they think that they are superior, the way they dress, and the way they manipulate themselves in the circles of people, they are exactly like you.

Oh yeah, if you have an inch of a grey matter that could be slightly higher than a ticketing sales girl, you see on my blog, you can add yourself as my follower, don’t worry all my followers are confidential, so I will keep you confidential too. That way may be I don’t have to have a special entry just to be spiteful to you…………….. I loath you.

Get off my life…………. Jump off the train already, or go kill yourself, or wait a minute …….. go be a good wife, a real good wife, not the one who keeps on feeding her husband with all the dirty mambo jambo stuff.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!

No comments: