Monday, September 28, 2009

Train of Thoughts

Many times I told myself life is not about contemplation, say your prayer, talk to Him, and move on. However, being human, you get fascinated by talking with your own thoughts. You simply cannot get enough boarding each train of thought, getting out from one coach and not hesitating to board the next one. Funny, but why?

Some of the cancer friends or bloggers that I happened to know has demised peacefully, the latest being Hasnah (Al Fatiha, she passed just a few days before shawal). She talked freely about her experience, the regime of chemotherapy, how bored she was with hearing no other news except cancer, cancer and more cancer. She was jolly about it, and was never bitter with her situation.

Then I watched the Margaret Moth Untold Story, this lady is just indescribable, she was shot while on assignment in Sarajevo and nearly lost her life, she bounced back, traveled back to Sarajevo and started working again, as though nothing had hit her.

Now she is in hospice, she have terminal cancer which was not captured early enough. But she lived her life, she did everything that she wanted to do, she had been there and done that over and over again. She said life is not about how long you get to live, but how you live your life.

I believe I have lived my life the way I was destined to live it, no regrets, I may be scorned upon by one and all, but who cares it is my life after all, and when He invites me back to His arm, none whatsoever of what has being said, and speculated about me will make any difference. I owe none of you any explanation.

Yes, live life and do not fight your destiny, for only the Lord knows what is there for you.

No comments: