Friday, September 18, 2009

I Read What You Write

I want you to know that I read nearly all your entry which was copied and pasted to me by one of your friends. It is sad how spiteful you have become; I wonder what I could have done so wrong for you to be so bitter towards me. Don’t you think that I should be the one to have those feelings towards you?

This is a free world, go ahead and write as much as you want, why do you make your blog private, if you are so confidence that what you are writing is the truth about the flit that you have for me, don’t you think you should be responsible and daring enough to let the world know?

I forgive you for your entire misdemeanor, now it is your turn to ask for forgiveness from the Lord. The world may be your oyster now, but do remember that every dog does has its day, so before yours come, please repent.

Take a moment, look in the mirror, and honestly ask yourself, why you are doing this. All the best.

No comments: