Monday, September 14, 2009

That Sweet Flowery Smell

Walking back to the room after my ablution hubby questioned me, “honey, what is that smell?”, I was surprised, and asked him what does he mean. He said, can you smell that, it is the sweet smell of flowers, come and smell, he mused on, but I have to do my prayers, and if it is what I thought it is ………….. Alhamdulillah.

After my prayer, he kept asking me if I smell what he smells, I just smiled and told him that may be the angel has come to pay us a visit, he was adamant that the sweet flowery smells come from within our room, can I argue?

This Ramadhan has really been a different experience for me, I feel more at peace, more at ease and more receptive to everything. We have been blessed by a lot of good things and it helps me to close all doors of this family to any negativity. It was also another blessing for me when hubby said that he would like to do the Shawwal fasting too, Alhamdulillah.

To my medic princess I hope you feel His blessings too, and be calm in your life always, no matter what.

No comments: