Tuesday, September 29, 2009

There Lay Me

We talked as though there is no tomorrow, there were so much that she wanted to tell me, and so much that I don't even bother to know. It was nice to laugh at common things that we used to share together, and to walk a few steps back down memory lane.

She was going over and over again about subjects that probably are of interest to her, but to me I just see that subject as BORING, yeah get that simply boring. I don't know but I am just not interested to be included as another voice in the crowd, or another spectator to the foolish group. Playing pretending game is just not in my vocabulary, I am the extremist of both ends, either I like or I don't, be truthful or just fuck off.

The blood ties had gone so tainted that I no longer care what feelings they have, I guess it is kind of bad on my part, but I hope the Lord will forgive me. I am so thankful that I am able to close every chapter of hatred that they had built, and look at that chapter as an outsider of the fake fortress of theirs.

There was some teary voice from her, but I am just too stoned to feel anything at all, however, I just teased her and told her that I am happy for everyone and I can only wish them the best. She went to reminisce all the things that I have done and how much she is missing that................... ha ha too bad, because I have given more than I have taken, so yeah............... no more from me.

She asked me when I will return, I laughed and told her that I am not returning, and should anyone want to know about me, just direct them to the unmarked grave, for there lay my wrenched heart, there lay all my wilted dreams, and there lay all my broken hopes.

Remember when you pass by that unmarked grave I am buried there, still praying that the tide will wash away all the bitterness that had been piling all these years.

But I do love you still, so stop those crocodile tears ok.

No comments: