Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beaten But Not Broken

Is it possible to be so hurt, that nothing else matters? That it makes you go on your daily chores without a thought of contentment anymore that it makes you feel no pain despite all the pain that you know you have.

So what do you do in a situation like this? Do you keep going with the hope that the sun will start shining again, or do you keep wishing that whatever happened was just a bad dream, and that everything will be back to normal once you are awake. May be if the hurting was a one-time experience then it will be easy to try and walk on, however, if the hurting is an ongoing activity, the best thing to do would be to get out of the situation once and for all.

Please believe me when I say that no one can walk on me anymore, no one and that includes you. I may be beaten but don’t forget I will not be broken.

No comments: