Thursday, August 18, 2011

OCD

My husband thinks that I am weird and an OCD when all I want was:

- To put the toilet seat down after he used it

- To burn the incense stick each time anyone uses the toilet

- To follow the color code of the clothes arrangement in the cabinet

- To put things at the right angel as it was before he took it

- To sanitize my kitchen each time I am done cooking

- To make sure that the kitchen sink is dry at all time of the day

- To make sure that things are arranged as neatly in the fridge

- To make sure that he puts his shoes straight facing the wall and not any other way

- To make sure that he hangs his wet towel with equal sides facing each other

- To make sure that he will take his undies from the bottom and not the top

Does that mean I am not normal?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OCD traits yes, but if it distubed interpersonal and daily functioning, then, try escetalopram.