Monday, September 6, 2010

Today Is That Day

There were days that you think everything could not go any more wrong than they already are. I don’t know what it is about me that I could smell or feel something was happening or had happened, and it will only be on these days that I do feel like making contact with whoever and wherever.

Today is one of those days, the news I got was shocking, but like I said before nothing could shake me any worse than what my own has done to me. I can only listen in disbelief as the news was being told to me. Each time my heart jumped a bit I will silently say a prayer.

A million questions asked, but no one answer could give a closure to what was being told. How can this be, how can it happen again, how come that no one was even aware of an ailment in the growing, how, and how and how?

Finally, I told me that it is beyond what I can reach, beyond what I can feel and beyond any truth that I could perceive. I have long accepted that I am the black sheep of the family, am I proud of this, no not at all, but nevertheless I don’t care.

But the Almighty warranted that I be informed so I was informed. I have closed all doors of communication, but that does not mean I don’t care, I do because at the end of the day blood is always thicker than water.

Please get well soon, I want you to know that when you have peace in yourself, you can let go a lot of miseries, a lot of pride, a lot of shame and a lot more of a lot more. I don’t know what I am rambling about now, but I am praying for you. And if our paths never ever cross again, I want you to know that you ain’t heavy, you are after all my brother.

No comments: