Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Heart Flutters

As I was walking home today, and enjoying the once in a while nice weather, with the strong wind blowing my hair all over my face, and clutching hard to my thin cardigan, I can’t help but notice a small blond boy.

He was adorable, dressed in a blue long sleeved checkered shirt, with brown pants and a white sport shoes. He was walking by himself while his mom walked attentively next to him. As I was approaching him he held out his tiny hand to me, I melted and immediately held his hand and bent down to kiss it. He chuckled but not letting go of my hand, his mother just watched us and smiled.

My heart flutters as I can only imagine you Schnappi, do you also chuckle like this adorable little boy. Will you also enjoy the strong wind, though it might be pushing your tiny body hard at times? As I kissed his hand a last kiss, I ruffled his beautiful blond hair, and pray to the Lord for Him to bless this innocent life.

Where are you Schnappi? I wonder if you will ever know me but fear not Schnappi for my love to you is unconditional.

No comments: