Monday, September 13, 2010

All I Ask Of You

Don’t ask me why because I have already exhausted all my answers, but put yourself in my shoes and feel what I was and am still feeling. It is not a feeling of remorse rather it is a feeling of better to leave the sleeping dogs lie. I owe no one any explanation neither do I need anyone to explain anything to me.

Whatever happened happened for a reason, like many I went through much turbulence in my past and present life, but if you were to ask me what do I look back and regret, my answer will be nil. I believe that if you hold regrets then you are bound to repeat the same mistake again, and continue living in the past.

I forgive very easily but yes I never ever forget, and this is the reason why I choose to bury a lot of memories and let them rest in peace in many unmarked graves. Was I ever bitter or haunted of memories past? No, Not at all.

All I ask of you please just leave me alone

No comments: