Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Get Them Off My Face

Recently it was aired on CNN that some restaurants are not welcoming parents with unruly screaming children. The sign on the door of the restaurants clearly stated that parents will be politely asked to leave or shown the door if they are not in control of their disturbing children. Hooray for this, I support this move a hundred percent.

Yesterday, I was at the doctor and while waiting for my turn, a couple walked in with 3 noisy children. They were running around the waiting area like some animals being freed from their cage. One was immediately attacking the children corner, grabbing at a doll, while another one was stomping her feet irritatingly on the floor, I guess she loved the sound reflected by her behavior. And the other one was testing which chair to plant her butt in.

I could not help but start staring with a cynical smile on my face, and I was so happy when the receptionist told the parents if they don’t mind coming back later as the children were and might be disturbing the other patients. I wanted to go and hug her and tell her good job, but it was my turn with the doctor.

When I came out of the doctor’s room they were gone, good riddance. Honestly, I cannot tolerate notorious children whose parents think they are cute. I used to ignore such attics but now I will just stare at them and make it known to the parents that good parenting is due. I want them to feel ashamed that they are not in control of the ugly side of their childrens' behavior least their looks (I am being nasty here). Forgive me Lord but I cannot stand children who are noisy, restless and rowdy looking.

May be they should just stop producing children altogether.

No comments: