Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gaga's Little Monster

Her concert is finally here, it was only advertised like twice or three times on the local TV station. I keep telling myself that I will not miss her concert for the world, I have to go, I must, no matter what.

However, I will not go for the concert if I have to stand as the crowd might be a bit too much for me, and I too don’t like closed up areas with loads of murmuring people. I can get sick and scared immediately.

The seats cost a bomb, yeah but I don’t want to miss this opportunity for the concert. What I did was to put away whatever I can to save for the tickets, each time I have some money, and viewing the tickets online only showed that all the seats were bought.

Not one to give up, yesterday I begged hubby to take me to where the concert hall is located. I will not be able to find that on my own, but hubby’s bimbo bitch on the GPS helped him find the place.

There were only 2 last seated tickets available; one was in row 6 and the other in row 11. I begged and begged hubby to come with me, even if it means that we will not be sitting together, and after the counter lady convinced him that he can still have easy access to me despite the different rows, we bought the tickets.

Gaga, your little monster is coming to you……………….. mwahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

oooo maaaiiiii gaaawwwddd!!!
I WANNA GO TOO!!!