Monday, September 27, 2010

Game City

It has been raining nonstop since Saturday, nothing much we can do when the weather is like that. However, quality time will always have to be quality time. We did manage to have a good walk together despite Chef Diva swearing under her breath because of the cold and very strong wind on Saturday.

On Sunday, I promised hubby and Chef Diva that I will go with them to the Game City, but they will have to let me watch F1 first. My little angel is not fussing about anything as she was busy with her homework.

I kept to my promise and despite the rain, wind and cold we all went to the Game City. As usually this is not the kind of place that interests me, but what’s more important is that the three of them had fun. I have to literally pull them out of the Game City in order to go home.

Huh……………………….!!!!!

No comments: