Monday, September 13, 2010

Inception

Second day of Eid, we decided to go to Millennium city for bowling and also because my little angel and I were craving to eat ‘nasi lemak, and curry ‘laksa’ respectively. We left the house in time to arrive for a late lunch, boy were we disappointed? The only restaurant from ‘boleh’ land has ceased business.

Out of frustration nothing else appeals to my appetite while hubby and Chef Diva went direct to Burger King, my little angel and I reluctantly went to a Mongolian stall that serves no pork at all, nonetheless they never carry the ‘halal’ sign here. She opted for seafood tomyam, and I settled for soft tofu with salad.

The mood to go bowling also went down together with the sad realization that we will not get to eat some local delicacies here anymore. After smelling the computer and electronic shop, which nearly ended with me buying another Ipad, we all decided that we will go for a movie instead. Since Millennium city holds no more excitement for me at least, we went back to the English cinema that was not too far from our house.

All of us agreed on Inception, it was a splendid choice. Everyone enjoyed the movie and afterwards we walked home to savor in the ever so rare good weather. Everybody was just talking and talking and talking on the excitement of inception and given a choice, yes, we all will watch it again.

This is life; you don’t know what will bring back a smile on your face. For the second day of Eid, we know it was Inception.

No comments: