Monday, January 11, 2010

The Uninvited

On Sunday, we ordered delivery and cramped into my bed to watch a movie at lunch. Thinking that the movie was all worth it, we made sure that we do not have to go for an intermission for water and food. However, we nearly puked the entire food out and felt so cheated by this rotten stupid “All Boys Love Mandy Lane” (don’t even bother looking it up, it is not worth it at all).

Later in the evening after dinner, we decided to watch another movie, hoping that this one will not be a letdown. It was kind of a suspense scary movie, which my little angel decided not to watch; rather she went to the internet and started reading about the story from there. Quietly she left my room and went to her study table.

The buildup of the story was kind of trilling and I was jolted up a couple of times, I didn’t realize that my little angel was also listening to my reaction as she was reading. The movie was not long, about slightly more than an hour. Overall I thought the movie was quite good. It comes with a hint of flavor of wanting to taste more.

Once done, hubby wanted to go on his WOW mission, I wanted to watch a bit of CNN and my little angel decided to go on the computer again. Not long after that I said my goodnight; she left to sleep in her own place. When I thought that she would already be on the way to la la land, she called and said she could not sleep.

Nothing new she always gets affected by some scary movie, even if she was not the one watching it, so I told her she can come and stay in my room a bit. As quick as lightning she was laying on the carpet next to my bed, it is winter so I bet the carpet might be cold too. I can hear her turning and restless, what else can I do? I told her alright jumped in.

So last night not only was I trilled by the movie “The Uninvited”, I also had an uninvited guest in my bed……………….

No comments: