Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fat People Are Nasty?

Had some errands to run yesterday, told my little angel to meet me downtown after school. The weather was just nice, not too cold and not too windy with light rain, bearable for me. I had arrived earlier than planned, so I just do the things that I do best, window shopping.

When she arrived, she was not looking too happy or too enthusiast to tell me about school, I sensed something was amidst. Call it whatever, the night before she was doing her German homework and she had written an essay about a bad day at school, and that was what had happened to her today.

She said this was the worst day of her schooling here, my heart missed a beat as I get pretty upset if my little angel was treated unfairly by anyone in that matter. Lamenting the incident of what had taken place at school today, I can see that she was trying to control her tears. My poor little angel.

During lunch as she was waiting in queue with her friend, some of the students at the back were asking them to pass cutlery so that they do not have to stand in line. They did just that, apparently due to the crowd someone accidently dropped a fork on the floor, and it was not her. Before she realized anything was wrong, a big fat lady busy munching on a big fat apple had demanded that she pick up the fork. My little angel told her that she did not drop the fork, but the fat ass refused to let her go and forced her to do as she was told, so she did reluctantly.

Having placed the fork in its place, the fat bitch was not over my little angel yet; she literally followed her and starts interrogating her, till she has to apologize to the bitch to leave her alone. Obviously she lost her appetite for lunch, and in return tears of anger just automatically flow. My heart breaks knowing that she was treated that way.

I don’t mind my little angel being reprimanded if she deserves to be reprimanded. However, an adult can think better so they assume, could it be too difficult for the fat bitch to talk to her nicely and in private, without having to embarrass her, but why was she picked on in the first place?

I hope the fat bitch will bite on her tongue and will not be able to speak properly.

No comments: