Monday, January 4, 2010

I Am Your Comfort Nest

As I travelled back alone on the train after seeing my little angel off for her trip to Linz, I can’t help but noticed how beautiful and calm the river looks, now that part of it is beginning to be frozen.

There were so many birds standing on the icy river, thus making the scenery more serene. I was just wondering how could it be possible for the birds to withstand the coldness of the ice. How can they look so pretty, all fluffed up, and yet so vulnerable?

Suddenly I realized that I am missing my little angel already, she was excited to go for the trip yet she was also not so eager to leave me alone. But this is life, every child will grow to be an adult, and as a mother I have to just be there for them whenever they needed me, and to let them go when they have to.

Like the birds, I hope they know that I am their comfort nest forever.

No comments: