Friday, January 15, 2010

I Am Free

Why do you think that you can always take advantage of my situation? I can be very nice in mitigating my way through but remember I bite hard too. It is not often that you will see this sight of me, but please don’t blame me when I breathe hard like the fireball of a dragon mouth.

If it is going to take me time to get what I want, the way I want it and in the best mode of wanting it, I have time, I can wait, but I will not let people like you who thinks with your position you can get what you want by your manipulative way. Well, I am not impressed; I don’t give a shit if you are an Ambassador. You were just lucky.

The decision that I made this morning was easy for me, way too easy, I did not even ponder for a day. In this life I believe I will be crossing path with many people, the super good, the super bad, the super stupid, the super ugly etc, but super morons are the ones that I think should be totally abolished from this superficial world.

Anyways, when I journal my feelings, it sets me free, so I am free……………yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: