Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stop Faking IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am bored with the fake behavior of many married couples that I know, they are so pressed by putting up a good front for the public, that they suddenly become very good actors and actresses. Amazing, how they don’t mind leading a double life so that they are able to satisfy what other people want to see out of them.

In reality behind their backyard, they cannot even stand each other’s sight, they don’t even sleep in the same room anymore, least sharing a bed, yet they will post pictures perfect of a happy couple for the camera, and their idiotic children will post the pictures on public websites. Oh, please. Who do you think you are kidding?

Then there was this man, God knows what he went through in his home, as he actually looked worse than a wet rat. When you are in his company, he will take queue to talk, while his wife whose face is full of bad botox will be talking nonstop, like as though she owns the world. She will go talking about her husband to friends, and laughing at him too, yet again their children will blog that the parents have the perfect of marriages. Well, what is there more to say, when they live their entire life faking it.

One thing I know, when a relationship has gone from sour to bad to cracking to spiteful and destructive, just get out of that hell already. After all it is your life, those people outside can talk, gossip and point fingers at you, but errrr…………….. like I care? As long as they are not putting food on my table and clothes on my back, they can bloody well go to hell and burn there. I don’t give a shit with their whispering.

So, you, yes you who reads my blog…………. Stop faking it. Can I also say once a whore ………………….. forever a whore. Buzz off……………….

No comments: