Friday, January 29, 2010

Forgetfullness or?

Groping in the dark this morning, I accidently stumbled on the study chair, which was left next to the study table instead of its normal place. Maneuvering my senses in the darkness while trying to escape the same chair, yet I hit on it again. Swearing in my half awaken moment, triumphantly I managed to edged myself in the maze.

Prior to that I had read and met people; who have undergone chemotherapy experiencing some kind of memory blog or forgetfulness. This I understand because this is among the common side effects that they will have to endure, however, when people around me who are much younger than me, healthier than me, more agile than me behaving as though they had memory loss all the time, what do you categorize them as?

Chef Diva, hubby, my medic princess a bit of the little angel they all will give me their puppy lost look each time they claim that their brain were frozen for some unknown habitual manner. They constantly refuse (I should put it that way) to place things where they had taken them from. I have to keep repeating myself over and over again to remind them of chores to be done, yet they still have an excuse of not doing them ………………. Forgetfulness.

It is weird as I am more than a century of age now, but I still manage to have a photocopy memory. I guess, I am being put into a situation that I have no choice but to multitask all my life, and in so doing I cannot have an excuse of forgetfulness too often, else they will start labeling me as senile.

Whatever their excuses may be, I hope they will fog out the brain haze sooner if not later…….(sigh).

No comments: